OUR IN-PERSON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL VIRTUAL LEARNING SUPPORT PROGRAM WILL HELP YOUR CHILD THRIVE!
As elementary schools are altering schedules, we are here to serve your needs and the needs of your school-aged children with enhanced programs to help with virtual learning sessions and more. We are offering a virtual/hybrid program to help students with virtual learning support according to local school district programs, and we will partner with local school districts to follow learning plans and help children stay on track with virtual learning. Our small class sizes, consistent schedules and homelike environments will help elementary school-age children thrive.
OUR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SUPPORT PROGRAM INCLUDES:
• Assistance With On-Site Distance Learning for Elementary School Children
• Qualified Teachers providing hands-on assistance with school work and nurturing care
• Coordination of Activities with Local School Districts
• Additional Fun and Developmentally Appropriate Activities helping children continue their education and social and emotional development in a fun, nurturing environment
• Small Group Sizes – Low child-to-adult ratios to ensure that your child gets enough one-on-one attention
• Consistency of Schedules to maintain a helpful routine for parents and children
• A Healthy and Safety First Environment – Robust health protocols in place including small and consistent group sizes, cleaning and disinfection, health checks and more
We also offer a traditional before and after school program. We have seen that the advantages of our accelerated and focused academic programs have resulted in well-prepared and ambitious students. While winning national spelling bees, and scoring above 30 on the ACT are great accomplishments, some of our graduates are also frustrated by boredom in typical post-Canterbury programs. For these talented students we offer extra Canterbury time in our focused tutoring program. These students work on extended learning projects, test preparation, college essay writing, advanced coursework, and even job skills in our after school focused program.